My Blog List

Saturday, November 12, 2011

UNIT 2 and UNIT 4

UNIT 2:

Introduce people:

U2 L1
conversations:

1:
Yessica:  Lorena, this is David. David's my friend.
Lorena: Hi, David.
David: Hi Lorena. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Lorena: It's a pleasure to me, too.

2:
Mary: Clarissa, this is Javier. Javier's my boss.
Clarissa: Hi, Javier.
Javier:  Hi, Clarissa .Nice to meet you.
Clarissa: Nice to meet you, too.

3:
Abril: Henrry, this is Alain. Alain's my colleague.
Henrry: Hi, Alain.
Alain: Hi, Henrry Glad to meet you.
Henrry: Glad to meet you, too.



Conversation U2 L2

Vanessa: What´s your last name, please?
Mr. Monge: Monge.
Vanessa: And your first name?
Mr. Monge: My first name? Ricardo.


Luisa: What´s your last name, please?
Mr. Green: Green.
Luisa: And your first name?
Mr. Green: My first name? George.









Conversation U2 L3

America: What´s your phone number?
Ana: 334-4785
America:334-4785?
Ana: That´s right.



Angel: What´s your phone number?
Elza: 987-7654
Angel:987-7654?
Elza: That´s right.










UNIT 4:

Identify family members

Lesson 1:

*Who's she?
She's my mother.

*Who's Clarissa?
She's my neighbor.

*Who's he?
He's my classmate.

*Who's Pilar?
She's my grandmother.

*Who's Carolina?
She's  my friend's sister.


*Who's Rafael?
He's my friend.

*Who are they?
They're Juanita's grandparents.

*Who's Sonia?
She's my boss.

*Who are they?
They're my parents. Ramon and Mary.


Conversation U4 L1

Karen: Who´s that?
Mony: That´s my sister.
Karen: And who are they?
Mony: They´re my parents, Jorge and Adriana.


Edith: Who´s that?
Victor: That´s my brother.
Edith: And who are they?
Victor: They´re my grandparents, Luis and Angela.


Conversation U4 L2

Carlos: I have one brother and two sisters.
Angel: Really? How old is your brother?
Carlos: Fiftteen.
Angel: and your sisters?
Carlos: one and twelve.

Conversation U4 L3 

Ernesto: Tell me about your father.
Greys: Well, he´s a doctor. He´s verry tall.
Ernesto: And now about your mother?
Greys: She´s a Lawyer. she´s short, and she´s verry pretty.

 
Lupita: Tell me about your father.
Claudia: Well, he´s a Archictect. He´s verry handsome.
Lupita: And now about your mother?
Claudia: She´s a nurse. she´s Tall, and she´s verry pretty. 




Wrap-Up

*Point and name the relationships:


1._ Karen is my friend.
2._ Lorena is her neighbor.
3._ David is his colleague.
4._ Sergio is our boss.
5.- Mayra is their classmate.


* Write sentences about the picture.


1._Antony and Mary:
- she´s his colleague.
-He´s her colleague.
-They´re colleague.


2._ Allie Cruz and Maria.: 
- She´s her friend.
-she´s her boss.
-They´re colleagues.


3._Laura, Rosalie/ Anna, Luis and Teresa:

-she´s her classmate.
-They´re friends
-They´re colleagues
-She´s his teamate.


*Create conversations for the people:


Anna
-Hi, what´s your name?
Laura:
-My name is Laura.
Anna:
What´s your last name?
-Rojas.

Rosalie:
-What´s your last name, please?
Luis:
-Pattinson
Rosalie:
And your first name?
Luis:
My first name?, Luis.







No comments:

Post a Comment