My Blog List

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Unit 6 Clothes.

Conversation U6 L1

Lucia: I like that skirt.
Marypaz: Thank you.
Lucia: you´re welcome.

Daniel: I like that tie.
Julio: Thank you.
Daniel: You´re welcome.




Conversation U6 L2


Leo: Do you like this sweater?
Patty. Yes, I do.

Leo: And do you like those shoes?
Patty: No, I don´t. Do you?
Leo: Actually, I think they´re very nice.


Fer: Do you like this tie?
Jose: Yes, I do.

Fer: And do you like those boots?
Jose: No, I don´t. Do you?
Fer: Actually, I think they´re very nice.


Conversation U6 L3:

Lizbeth: Let´s go shopping.
Yose: OK. What do you need?
Lizbeth: I need a dress and a new sweater.
Yose: Is that all?
Lizbeth: Yes, it is.


Kevin: Let´s go shopping.
Cesar: OK. What do you need?
Kevin: I need a suit and a new hat.
Cesar: Is that all?
Kevin: Yes, it is. Oh, actually I need a tie too!.




No comments:

Post a Comment